Saturday, March 5, 2011

Eastern blossoms birthday

I just love this new tree branch stamp from the new mini. It comes from the Eastern Blossoms stamp set. I colored this one and made a little birthday card using it. It was a fairly easy card and filled my need to color, which I get from time to time as you guys know.
I used Pretty in pink and rose to color in the flowers and pear and olive for the leaves. I stamped the saying and punched it out too and the ribbon is our new Rose Red seam binding. I love having different colors of ribbons that match.
I hope you enjoy my little share today.
I know I've been a slacker a lot lately and I apologize. We have so much going on right now and I don't see it getting better soon. I'll try and post as often as I can. I'm still creating when I can and have various class items to post. I just have to get time to post them. :)
Hope you have a great day today.

No comments: