Friday, January 14, 2011

birthday cakes card

This is a card I made using the hostess set Birthday Bakery.
It was a fun card to make. I had to decide what colors to color the various cakes. It's kind of fun deciding do I want a chocolate cake with strawberry icing or vanilla, etc. :) It can make you hungry for sure and it definitely wasn't a "day for just a sliver". :)
I used the cherry cobbler seam binding as the ribbon. I think Cherry is probably my favorite new color and I used it for a lot of items around the holidays.
Also SU doesn't have a light gray marker anymore, so I used Sahara Sand to color the platters. So I hope you enjoy my creation. Hostess sets aren't hard to get and with Sale-a-bration around the corner, it's a great time to plan a workshop or become a demonstrator. Let me know if you are interested.
Hope you have a great day.

No comments: