Sunday, July 31, 2011

thoughts and prayer sympathy

We had a friend of ours who had a close family member die recently. I had to make them a card letting them know that I was thinking of them. One of my favorite sets to use for this type of card is the Thoughts and Prayers stamp set. I just stamped it on glossy cardstock with Staz On ink. I then used a post it note as a mask and then inked up my card using a dauber. I used various scallop punches to make the clouds at the top. It's also hard to see in this picture but I also added little blades of grass with a marker. The saying is punched out with the large oval and matted with the scallop oval. It is raised up on dimensionals.

I hope you enjoyed the card today. I thought it was somewhat clean and simple, but also very nice for the occasion.

No comments: