Thursday, July 17, 2008

Just an update

Sorry, it's been a few days. My afternoon tea (3 item) class went well, but took way longer then I expected. It's just fun making new stuff though. I hope they come out with more carousel notes to do more like this.
Trying to get ready for so many classes has made it harder to keep up here (24 cards with sskit, 2 SAS and a club to start), sorry. That in conjunction with my real job, kids being in camp and VBS, other activities and also getting swaps ready for convention, life has been hectic but fun. Not complaining just letting you know life is happening.
I am so excited about all the new products I've seen recently though. I just got my pre-order shipment last night and have barely had time to look at it. It's so exciting. I like the new punches, sets and accessories I've seen coming out. I can't wait for convention. Gosh I can't wait to go home and play with my new stuff. But again I have to wait, I have a meeting tonight. I'm hoping to post some pictures of some of the new stuff soon. Maybe I can talk my husband into helping me out there. He's so good to help out when I need it. He especially likes the techie stuff. I'm definitely blessed there. Well, I need to finish up here. I hope everyone is doing well. I hope to post more soon, with pictures.

No comments: