Saturday, July 19, 2008

working on swaps


Today I'm going to have to work on swaps some. I'm behind there. hopefully, I can get another group done, because I'm suppose to meet up with another group going to convention tomorrow and swap with them. I'll have to post pictures of them soon. Here is one I'm thinking about for convention, so please don't use. Thanks.
This one opens up and you can insert a message inside. I also did one with pretty in pink and pomegranate but can't use that for swaps. I like the pink one better, but I like this one too.

This one uses the following: Papers: bashful blue and chocolate chip; Ink: Night of Navy; Ribbon: Navy grosgrain; Boho Blossoms and Five Petal Punch; and a brad. It uses the Boho Backgrounds stamp set. The card design base idea I found on SCS but modified the decorations to some degree. Oh, I also modified the size too. With this size I can get at least 2 cards per sheet, whereas before it was just one.

No comments: