Thursday, November 4, 2010

6x6 ghost page

This was a cute little page I did for a demonstration. It can be used for a 6x6 scrap page or you can move the sentiment down and make it a 3x6 card. I love the versatility of it and even if Halloween is over, I know some of you have some cute pictures to scrapbook.
This page was really easy. I used the jumbo roller to roll the bats for the background using Old Olive ink. I scalloped a piece of Concord crush and added our new black lace ribbon to the top. I used a saying from the Wicked cool set and punched it out using the large oval and then punched a scallop oval using Concord again. The ghost if you look closely are basically upside down owls with the feet cut off. I just punched them out, inked the edges and then used my black marker to add eyes.
I thought it a great idea - using the owl punch that way. I'm not sure who first thought of it, but I got the idea from our Stampin' Connection site that demonstrators can send ideas too.
Anyways I thought it was fun and thought it might help you come up with a fun page idea for your pictures.
Hope you are having a great day.

No comments: