Saturday, November 27, 2010

fall birthday card

We have several family and friends that have birthdays in the fall. Here is one of the cards I made. I used the Day of Graditude and On Your Birthday stamp sets.
I love all the colors in the fall and tried to incorporate a few of them on the card. I used Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, and Early Espresso. I cut out the large medallion type stamp on the front as well as the little yellow center in the middle. I also cut out one acorn and one leaf. The saying is popped up with dimensionals and is punched out with the Modern Label Punch.

I even decided to decorate the inside since the cajun color was a little darker. I stamped the sayings and then decorated it with a little leaf.
I thought it turned out nice. I love this set and I hope it continues in the next catalog. In case it doesn't the mini ends January 3rd, so if you like it don't forget to add it to your order.
Hope you enjoy my card share today and hope you have a great day.

No comments: