Friday, November 12, 2010

Christmas treat box

This is the Big Shot treat box die. With a little bit of bone-folding it's really easy to put together. They are fun to make. I used Old Olive paper to make mine and then rolled it with my jumbo roller and the Jolly Jingles roller with Olive ink. I tied it with real red Grosgrain ribbon. I punched out a white snowflake and then inked the ornament with red and also punched out with the ornament punch. The ornament is in the tags till Christmas set in the mini, which ends around the end of December and is currently on special. I then punched it out popped it up using a Dimensional and then added some olive grosgrain ribbon for the bow and a little pearl for the center. It really was a quick and easy treat to make. I really like quick and easy. Especially lately.
I hope you like the little box today. I also hope you have time to make some little treats for someone special. It's always fun and nice to give little surprises. Hope you have a great day today.

No comments: