Friday, October 17, 2008

christmas bowl

Okay, I've definitely had fun playing with the Christmas stuff. It is my favorite holiday. This is not the best photo, but you get the idea.
This was an inexpensive bowl I found at Hobby Lobby, but any clear bowl would work. To decorate it, I used the Sizzix Big Shot and the Sizzlet snowflake and cheer long die and our new vinyl (decor elements) and created some snowflakes and a word and attached them to the bowl. Doesn't it come out cute. The possibilities are endless really. A nice jar filled with cocoa or a mix, or a gift would be neat too. I think this bowl would look really pretty with a set of colored ornaments (kind of like my earlier ornament post - check out ornaments) in it with rub ons on them. Right now I have some of the different ornaments from the mini in there. Some of them my kids made and enjoyed doing. I'm thinking about maybe trying to have a time for ornaments. Is anyone interested? If so let me know.

No comments: