Thursday, October 16, 2008

Snow Swirled Christmas card

Here is another card I show cased at my Christmas SAS. Since a couple liked it and needed some picture reference for it, I'm posting it here too. I like how the red paper reflects off the gold ep and makes it look like a reddish gold.
I've gotten to make several Christmas items lately and I am getting into the Christmas spirit to some degree. Hey, it's only like what 10 weeks till Christmas roughly. Man, it's coming up quick. I can't believe it's mid October already. It will all be here before you know it. If you all need anything to prepare for the holidays let me know. We can see about materials for cards, gifts, gifts for you, etc. We can set up wish lists too and your husbands / boyfriends / family can contact me too and I can give them some ideas that way :) . Let me know if you are interested.

Here is what I used to make this card.
Paper: chocolate chip, ruby red, old olive, holiday treasures dsp
ink: versa mark
stamps: snow swirled
accessories: ticket corner punch, gold embossing powder, heat gun, gold cord, olive 5/8" ribbon

No comments: