Wednesday, October 22, 2008


Here are a couple of Halloween cards I displayed at club meeting. Aren't these cute?
I got this card idea from demo Dannie Graves. It was super easy.
Papers: pumpkin pie, basic black, ww
ink: creamy caramel
accessories: 1 3/8", 1 1/4" and 3/4" circle punch I believe (I'd have to check to make sure if anyone is interested), sponge dauber





This one is made with the Big Shot Top note die. I either got this idea from Patty Bennett or Dawn Griffith. I can't remember which. They each had this idea displayed, but I modified it slightly with the round tab punch for the nose, they used a half a circle to make the nose.
What I used for this:
paper: old olive, basic black, ww
ink: old olive, basic black journaler
accessories: Big Shot, Top note die, snips, 1 1/4" circle punch, 3/4" circle punch, round tab punch, sponge dauber to ink edges of green. This could be mounted on a card front or on a bag or made into a tag. I think it's really cute. How about you. I've also seen a mummy and a dracula made with the top note die. The Dracula had gray skin and black hair cut in an upside down w (rounded). They also used the sanded stamp to make his eyes look bloodshot. A Dracula with bloodshot eyes. Too funny. Okay, it's getting late and I'm tired, but at least I didn't crack some corny halloween type joke.

No comments: