Wednesday, October 7, 2009

club extra - sweet treat

This is the little extra thing that I gave club members this month. It uses the sweet treat cups. I stamped the image from the Sweet Centers set in Elegant Eggplant and punched out with 1 3/4" circle punch. I added candy to the cup, popped it through the hole and added a olive background piece to help hold the candy in. Before I added candy though I lined up the cup with the back green piece and added the saying part that I punched out to the back of the piece, so when they open it they will also see the saying. I then added a pumpkin pie piece of cardstock as the final background. I added a sucker stick to the back with pop up glue dots stretched around and then placed another piece of cardstock over that to help hold it down.
I like the little sweet treat cups. They were fun to work with and easy. They even come with adhesive attached, which makes attachment a breeze.

If you wanted to you could make a little escape hatch for the candy using another hole punch and tag, but I let these be the way they were.
Hope you enjoy my little treat and have a great day.

No comments: