Saturday, October 17, 2009

my digital studio

I'm so enjoying My Digital Studio. I've already created some cards, a book, scrap pages, a flyer and I'm working on a calendar. It's been really fun to play around with. It's easy to work with too.
I put together a couple of pages of our trip to Salt Lake city this summer. This is some fun we had in our free time.

These two pages are in my book. I tried to put on each of my double layouts at least one rhyming thing and then I hid a mouse on each page. There is a stamp set in the digital studio that you can't buy and it includes cats and it has a mouse in it. My kids like the story Good Night Moon, so I did something similar and put a mouse on each page. The fun thing was that you can color match stamp sets, so sometimes I made the mouse really hard to find. Hey, I couldn't make them all easy. Gave them something to look forward too. :)

Also, didn't this paper match her shirt so well? I couldn't resist using it. Besides Designer papers and cardstock you can also use your own pictures as background.


Sorry I haven't posted as much lately. I'm having 5 events this month which is a lot for me especially when you add on work and all the kid's stuff too. It's no excuse, but it does take time away from my creative side some. Anyways, I hope you enjoy seeing a couple of my sample pages.
Hope you have a great day.

No comments: