Monday, October 26, 2009

table setting die

Stampin' Up! has a great hostess incentive right now. If you host a party that has $250 in sales you get to pick an item out of the mini for $10 and if your party hits $400 in sales you get the $10 item and the new My Digital Studio for half off (used as part of your hostess benefits). So it's really cool to host a party right now.
One item that is in the mini is this new table setting die (which could be a $10 item). I decided to show a couple of projects off using it at my last club. I made a place card for each member and I made them this little treat bag using the swirl cut out image. The swirl part can be used to make flowers or pine cones or little ornaments, whichever you prefer. I chose to make a flower using our new Rich Razzleberry paper. I used the hostess set Holiday best for the words colored with Razzleberry and Old olive. The leaf is also cut out with the die. It can be used as a leaf or petal. The rest of the bag is made using the Top Note die and a cello bag.
So I hope you enjoyed my little treat and I hope you have a chance this week to share a little something with someone - even a little thank you encouragement email is a great way to think of someone and so easy or better yet a hand made card or a phone call even. We have so much to be thankful for - how about you?

No comments: