Monday, June 7, 2010

element of style meets razzleberry

Element of style has to be one of my new favorite stamp sets. I love how it's beautiful colored in as well as just used as a backing. For this card I colored it in. I watercolored it using Rich Razzleberry and Elegant eggplant and certainly Celery and Old olive for the leaves. The saying is stamped and punched out with the circle punch and back with two circle mats also punched out. I thought adding the polka dot ribbon gave it a fun flair too. It's hard to tell the details on this card, but several of the flower petals and leaves are actually cut out and raised up off the card. I tried to take a pic slightly from the side to give you another view but it's still a little hard to see just how much is cut out. I just thought it added a little pop seeing curved edges.
I made this card for my sister for her birthday. I know I'm late posting it. She really likes the polka dotted ribbon too as it's one of her favorites. So I added that for her.
I believe she liked it anyways.
So I hope you enjoy my share today. Have an awesome day today.

No comments: