Friday, June 18, 2010

masculine thank you

Wow, I didn't realize it had been so long since I posted. Sorry about that . Things got somewhat crazy around here with end of school stuff, church stuff and just life in general. I've started leading a weekly bible study time again and that has taken more time then I have expected along with everything else.
I'll try and get some more pictures uploaded for you. I've also been doing some creating too, but haven't been able to upload yet. My chip to upload my pictures has mysteriously disappeared, so I've had to see about getting a new one. This one is different style though, so I'm sure it has a learning curve. :)

Besides making some various cards like this one. I've also put together another album idea, some club ideas and created a few scrap pages. So lots of stuff to show, once I get it off my camera. :)
This card of course uses the lovely as a tree set which didn't retire this time. I absolutely love this set. It has so many uses - masculine, nature, Christmas, different seasons, etc. It's just really versatile in my opinion. So anyways I needed a masculine thank you card and this is what I came up with. The tree is colored in with markers - Chocolate chip and always artichoke. I used those papers as well as white. I stamped the phrase using the Teeny Tiny Wishes set with the Word Window and Modern label punches. It also has chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon in the background which is retiring by the way. The background white is stamped with the Sanded set using some Soft Suede and Chocolate chip and inked around the edges with the same ones.

This card is a little different as I decided to decorate the inside too. Since I used a darker cardstock base I added some white paper. I thought it looked too plain so I added another tree and the Thank you saying from the Thank you kindly stamp set.
So I hope you enjoy my share. Sorry it took me so long to post. Hopefully I'll do better once I get this camera thing figured out.

No comments: