Monday, June 28, 2010

presto prom page

A friend of mine's daughter got to go to prom this year with her boyfriend for the first time. I decided to make her a page for some of her pictures. It's really hard to tell by these pictures, but this is super sparkly and really is neat in person. Her prom dress had purplish blue stripes on it. So I took one of our presto pattern papers and inked with navy and lilac. I then spritzed the paper with vanilla smooch spritz and made the whole thing glimmer. Her shoes and his tux cumberbund was silver so I added silver paper mats. I then punched out some flowers using the Big shot and drew lines on them and smooched them too. I inked the edges and put together with a silver brad. I punched the word prom out of my Big shot as well and added more smooch. Basically everything on this sparkles, even the mats.

I tried to get some close up shots to see the glimmer, but couldn't get it to pick up well. I would try again, but I don't have the page anymore.

So I hope this gives you an idea of a way to use these papers. I have had questions on how to use them and this is one way you can use them. You can also cut them up and just color parts and use on cards or as accents and such.
Hope this helps. Have a great day today.

No comments: