Tuesday, June 29, 2010

level one hostess thank you sneak peek

This is a sneak peek of a new level 1 hostess set coming out called - Because I Care. I created this easy card to say thank you to several people. It had to be quick and easy since I had to make several. I also needed to mail it, so I didn't add too much bulk on this card. I also stamped it on the note cards for ease of cutting. I really like the little note cards as they are just the right size for a quick note.

I've been trying this set with different mediums. This one uses markers. It's stamped with Stazon ink and then colored in with markers. I used the new color called Marina Mist (it's the darker blue color and the scalloped oval). The lighter color is Bashful and the greens are celery and olive.
The ribbon is olive. I used the large oval and the scallop oval punches with the saying. It was pretty quick actually. The longest time was shading the flower, but with the marker it went pretty quick. Every now and then I just like clean and simple (CAS) cards.
So I challenge you to come up with an easy idea to encourage someone you know. Hope it inspires you to do something like that too. Have a great day.

No comments: