Sunday, July 4, 2010

masculine july thank you

Since I've been trying to send out some thank you cards,
I wanted to send a thank you card to some men in our church that help out a lot. I don't have a lot of masculine sets, but I thought this one would be good for this month. This is the 4th of July set that is in the mini catalog. I used razzleberry, pacific point and daffodil as the colors on this card. The thank you is from the new level one set called Because I care. The star is popped up on dimensionals and I used the square punches to punch out the various pieces to make them all uniform. I've been using the notecards for convenience, which I'm really liking, so I ordered more. It all came together fairly quickly, which was great.
It's nice sometimes making quick and easy cards. I hope it encourages you to make some thank yous for some people too. there are just a lot of people we take for granted and sometimes it's nice just sending a note of thanks.
Have a great day today and God bless.

No comments: