Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Because I care in red/pink

Sorry I've been such a slacker posting. I have had to start teaching a weekly bible study group and that has been taking quite a bit of my extra time working on the study.
We are going through Philippians and we are only like on vs 19 of the first chapter in four weeks if that tells you anything. lol. It is good though and has been a great time as this class has all ages in it and it's been a great sharing and learning time. I just love getting to know all the ladies better. It just takes time making up and praying through all the lesson material. So between that, my family and making thank you cards and keeping up with club and my scrapbooking your faith class, I haven't had much free time lately it seems. So I'm sorry that I have less posts lately, but it has been for a good reason. :)

So since I've been on a roll making these thank you cards, I thought I would try different color combos. This one is Pretty in Pink and Rose Red for the flower. It again uses the Celery and olive for the leaves and Olive ribbon.
These have been really fun cards to make. Especially since I like to color. Now if I didn't like to color this would be a pain, but I do, so it's cool.
I have another sample I made for those of you that don't like to color and I'll show that soon, but this is one of the coloring ones.

So I hope you enjoy seeing this color scheme. There are just so many new cool things in the new catalog. I'm like a kid in a candy factory. So many choices and it's so hard to chose. :) If you haven't seen them yet, the new catalogs are great. We have 3 new ones. The regular Idea book and catalog, the new Decor elements line and the hispanic catalog. We also have the mini going on until August, so lots of fun things out there to chose from.
If you have any questions, let me know.
Have a great day today. Blessings.

No comments: