Thursday, July 15, 2010

Because I care razzleberry

Can you tell I like this set? :)
I made this card for a birthday for a family member. I thought it turned out pretty and different. I stamped the flower from this set as the background on Sahara paper. Then I stamped again on white and then colored it with Rich Razzleberry, Certainly Celery and Old Olive. It's also matted on Razzleberry and black paper. The ribbon is our new Razzleberry satin ribbon. I love the way it shines. I used the linen thread to tie it together in 3 different spots for a slightly different feel.
The family that got it really liked the card. They thought it was store bought at first. I think that it's always fun to see the expressions when you tell them you made it. Then they really start to look at it.

This card wasn't difficult at all and this set has such a nice effect. It's definitely been one of my go to sets recently.
So I hope you enjoy my card. Sorry, it's been kind of crazy here this week with VBS. Hopefully I'll get some time to play this weekend.
Have a great day. Blessings.

No comments: