Saturday, June 18, 2011

scrapbooking your faith - trust

Seems like I'm farther behind then I remember. It's almost this time of year again. It won't be long for sure, especially as fast as time seems to be flying.

This was either last September's or last October's Scrapbooking your faith class (seems like we had to cancel one month). The theme was trust. We talked about learning to trust God, especially when life seemed scary or unknown. He knows the plans for us and we don't, so we need to learn to trust and rely on God more in our lives.

These pages could be used for Halloween pictures or also to share about a time in our life where we had a challenge or needed to place more trust in God.

We used the Wicked cool set that will be in the new catalog along with the Broadsheet alphabet. I think the only things retiring are the bat punch and the pumpkin satin ribbon. I will miss them. I thought the bat punch was really cute for the fall and I love the satin ribbons. The spider was made with punches too. I used circle punches and the bat punch for the legs cut really close together. It's attached with linen thread to the spider web. It's also on a dimensional so it's like he's floating down so to speak.

So I hope you enjoy the pages and have a great day today.

No comments: