Friday, August 22, 2008

Coming soon new decor elements

Okay, I was interested in the Decor elements because I had never really saw anything exactly like them before. I have several projects now that I'm working on as I get time with the ones currently out. But I have seen some of the new items coming out and they are really cute. they should be coming out around mid September I think. There is so many new things it's hard to keep up. They are introducing some colored decor items, as well as themes (i.e. baby) and holidays. Here is a preview of one of the holiday Decor Elements. It's the Spooky Spider. I put it on a jar to put Halloween candy in. I thought he came out super cute and was so easy. I think it took me about 5 minutes to do and that included re-reading a few instructions. The jar cost under $13 at Walmart and the smaller jar (which costs less) might work too. I just wanted to be certain. Isn't it fun looking? (Just ignore the clutter though - I didn't catch all that when taking my picture.) I guess it's better to take pictures when I'm not so tired. :) You all will have to let me know what you think.

No comments: