Thursday, August 21, 2008

General update

Boy time flies. Before I know it, it's been over a week. A lot has been going on. DD has started 4th grade and we just went to orientation for a kindergarten readiness for my DS. Not to mention that stuff has started back, fall gymnastics and soccer. This is our first year playing soccer, so it should be an interesting experience. Well, okay, DD did play once at 3 but she was more interested in butterflies and bugs then then soccer, so I don't count that. It seems like before we knew it almost every evening was filled with something almost. Both kids ended up with different days of practice. Then you add in piano, girl scouts, gymnastics, church, etc. It's a busy week. So that's a quick update on us anyways. I've also been trying to work out my fall class ideas. There is so many new things it's hard to chose. I want to do it all but don't have the time to do it all. Right now here is what I'm thinking, if you'd like to see something else interesting, let me know. I'm hoping to do a Christmas stamp-a-stack either really late September or early October. That way everyone has time to do cards for Christmas. I'm hoping to have a scrap class ready soon, that's my next project to work out (I'm thinking maybe a school album idea). then in late October possibly a gift idea class - to show off different ideas you can make for Christmas. Then in November, I had someone ask me to see what interest there was for an ornament class using the new ornament kits coming out. then early December doing a bags, tags, and gift cards class to help with last minute packaging. The last item of consideration is a scrap class after Christmas (close to New Years) doing a Christmas album, since everyone will have pics afterwards and will by then have a lot of family time in and could use some creative time. I was thinking of one other scrap idea that could also be made into a gift, but we will see what the hectic schedule allows. So that's what I hope is coming up. I'll post updates as I know. We'll see how I do. I also started my new club this week. We only made a couple of projects since this was the first one. We had to go over all the new stuff, new catalog, sales, and pick months, so I kept it light. My next posts will show what we did. Hope you all are doing great.

No comments: