Sunday, August 31, 2008

just a general update

Hey everyone,
I haven't had time to create much lately. Between trying to get stuff back into my craft room and keeping up with all the weekly stuff, it hasn't left me much time. My kids started soccer this year for the first time. It was so cute watching them run around the field. They didn't really understand it all, but it was fun watching them try and then finally getting parts. Now if they were just a little more aggressive. hmm.

Another good note is that my craft room is almost usable again. Just some more supplies to put away and then the rest of the boxes can be at my leisure since they hold memorabilia and such. Now I just need to decide how I want to decorate it all and what projects to display. Of course I'm such an addict that most of the room is filled with stuff. :) There is a little wall space, so there are a few options. I'll probably wait until the new decor elements hit on September 15 to totally decide what I want to do though. Also starting this week, the Big Shot and dies are available to purchase. Yeah! I hoping to do some items this month with club using that. I've also been working on a scrapbook idea and a Christmas stamp-a-stack. I've just been waiting for my stuff to come in. I started working on my ideas and realized I didn't have a few items. Can you believe it, something I don't have. lol. I hope to have it ready to post by next weekend if it arrives this week. Hope everyone is doing well. Will post again soon.

No comments: