Wednesday, April 21, 2010

another simple scrap page

Here is another simple combo scrap page. This one uses the cottage wall dsp. I also used the just perfect stamp set and my Big shot and daisy die. I kept the design simple and wanted to add several pictures with some simple matting. Like I said it had been so long since I got to scrap some that I was trying more for cute and quick. So that is what I did. I also took limited supplies, so I only ended up with only so much to work with, which is interesting for me as I'm use to being able to pull from like my about ten year stash. I don't remember when I started buying SU, but I know it's been quite a few years ago and I still love the stuff. The paper of course is Rich Razzleberry and I chose Turquoise mats and the green dsp to match the colors in the dresses in the photos.



I was trying to show the pages together, but the editor is doing weird things again. the picture before it is pulled in looks horizontal, but when it inserts it it goes vertical and I haven't figured out how to rotate it in this program. So sorry about the sideways view.

So I hope it gives you an idea for a simple, but clean page. Have a great day today.

No comments: