Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wonderful husband card

Here is one of the cards I played around with this weekend. This picture looks darker then in real life though. Sorry, it was dark outside when I took it. We've had a lot of overcast days lately when I've been home, so I just went ahead and took the picture.

I just wanted a quick and easy idea for a masculine card. I used my Wonderful favorites stamp set and my star punches to make this card. The wonderful is stamped in olive and husband is stamped in chocolate craft and heat embossed to raise it up. I added the chocolate grosgrain ribbon and popped some of the stars up and it made for a cool little card I think. Some days I like quick and easy for my schedule. Especially lately.
I think it's nice just to tell someone that you care from time to time or how much they mean to you. So I challenge you to share with someone you really care about how much they mean to you, whether it be by card, small gift, phone call or visit.
Well, I hope you enjoy my share today. I also hope you have a great day today.

No comments: