Sunday, May 9, 2010

flores suaves blue butterfly

With my nature loving child, I pretty much love most sets that have butterflies in it, and I thought this one was really pretty. This set is called Flores Suaves. It is located in our spanish catalog, which also has some cool sets that aren't in the main catalog. You ought to check it out if you haven't seen it.

This card uses bashful blue, night of navy and whisper white. It also has a touch of Rich Razzleberry. I was hoping to catch a picture of the sparkles, but it's hard to get. I added little dots of glue and added dazzling diamond glitter to the butterfly and it's wings. It just gives it that touch of extra that it needed. If you look somewhat closely at the one without the flash you can see it a little. The butterfly is stamped twice once on the main page and then again on a scrap piece. I colored in the scrap piece and then cut it out and curled the wings some and popped it up slightly with glue dots.
I decided to use two different color ribbons as I thought it helped mesh everything together. The saying is from Teeny Tiny Wishes - a set I really, really like if you haven't noticed.

I hope you enjoy my share for the day. Have a great day.

No comments: