Wednesday, May 19, 2010

teacher appreciation than you cards

Besides the bag and the gift inside I also made each of the teachers a card that we put a nice message and a gift card inside.
I used the level 2 hostess set, Asian Artistry to make my cards. I also used the Melon Mamba polka dot ribbon to match the gift I made them. The cards were pretty similar as you can see, except on one I made the dragonfly not quite navy and one was razzleberry. Otherwise they were all colored with markers pretty much the same way. I had to make several sets so I was trying to keep it somewhat simple since I was making the gift, the card and decorating the wrapping too. Seems like I've had limited free time these last few weeks, so I did make similar cards to ease the process, but I did write different messages on the inside thanking them. Hopefully they all liked their gifts and they were useful to them. I'm sure they get a ton of small things, so hopefully our small gift was something they would like and could use.

I used Celery and Mamba for the flowers and the cardstock. It was a fairly quick card, but I thought was really light and fun and cheery, a good thank you I think.
My kids have had great teachers who really care for them, so I enjoyed making all these items for them.
So enjoy my share today. I'll post some of the sample cards I made next. Have a great day.

No comments: