Monday, May 24, 2010

decorated bag - birthday

One thing I tried on the last couple of gifts I have had to give was decorate bags to put them in. You saw the bag toppers I made the teachers. This time I decorated the bag itself. This is just a plain white bag that I had on hand. I then cut some Razzleberry and Olive paper and made rectangles. I then cut a daisy out of saffron paper using my Big Shot. I love the Big Shot it is so easy to cut out stuff and works on a ton of materials. I then punched a circle out of razzleberry paper and placed it on a Build-a-brad and inserted that into the center of my flower. I then created a bow with my Razzleberry polka dotted ribbon which I think is great and fun. I also inked my edges up with Razzleberry too, but that's hard to see here. This is a bag I put my sister's birthday present in. She really likes the polka dotted ribbon, so I had to add some of that to the package.
so I hope it inspires you to try something fun too. Have a great day.

No comments: