Saturday, May 15, 2010

mothers day faux suede card

I mentioned this card earlier, but just got the camera downloaded. We actually had to finally download it as we couldn't fit anymore pictures on the chip. My daughter has decided she wants to take up wildlife photography for her hobby, so needless to say my camera disappeared for a while. She loves wildlife and for an 11 year old isn't too bad. I'll have to load some of her pictures to show you. They will make some fun backgrounds for My Digital Studio creations.

This was the mother's day card I gave to my mom for mother's day. It was similar but different to the one in club. It again uses the same technique, but with different colors and more flowers. I even folded one to look like a bud. This technique is not very hard to do and inexpensive too as it's mainly paper. I do add some brads, but in reality they are optional. You could always add a smaller circle in another color if you wanted that third color contrast.
So enjoy another look at the same technique in another color scheme. I have more fun things to show you next. I was waiting for some events to be over as to not spoil the surprises. Lots more cool things to come, so check back. Blessings

No comments: