Sunday, April 11, 2010

friends card in 2 colors

This is a CASE of demonstrator Angie Kennedy Juda's card (the green one). We did this card during our last club. I really like the vintage Vogue stamp set and I thought it was a card that had an antique feel to it. So I modeled the green one after her card. I also decided to try some other color combinations, one of which is below. I have a couple more I might share tomorrow. The first one is old olive and chocolate and of course the friends part is stamped in chocolate on vanilla. Now my friends in club got a kick out of this card, because I slightly sped up my words and said, "stamp your friends in chocolate". Next thing I know they are trying to stamp each other. They were a hoot that night.
So if they stamped their paper, their card looked like the top one.

The main difference between the top and bottom one is one the color - the bottom is pretty in pink and the ribbon - the top one has satin ribbon. Isn't it pretty? I think it makes it look more elegant then the grosgrain. Both are pretty though, but on this card I think I like the satin. I didn't have it when I stamped the other cards, so I wanted to point out the difference on this post.
I'm also sorry to have left you hanging for so long. We ended up going out of town, somewhat last minute and I was having some internet issues there and then we've been enjoying our last day or so of freedom before school starts back tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be better this week. So I hope you enjoy the post. Have a great day.

No comments: