Wednesday, April 14, 2010

kids scrapbook class

I'm having a scrapbook class on May 2nd (Sunday) at 2:00. We'll make 20 pages 6x6 size. I'm charging $17 for this class. It's for a child/adult to come and do together or an adult can come and make it for a child as a gift. I need rsvp's by Friday if you are interested in this class.
The class time onsite includes everything you need to make these except for adhesive and kid friendly scissors.




Part 2 of the class is an additional $7 and includes page protectors and a covering (as shown) that you also make in class. So if you'd like part 2 too then the total would be $24 for both parts. When you rsvp I'll need to know which parts you'd like to do (i.e. part one or part two). I'll assume if you say part two that you mean both parts.

A lot of these page ideas came from demonstrator marlise Klein. I changed up a few to match more of my customers tastes, but the general ideas and many of the pages originally came from her. She was generous enough to share these ideas with demonstrators on our stampin connection a great new site that SU set up for us demonstrators to share ideas.
This could also be made up as a class to go, but I'd have to share what other items you would need to complete it on your own. For that type of class I haven't included shipping either - that would be extra.
If you have any questions just ask.

No comments: