Friday, April 2, 2010

sheep card

Here is a little sheep card I made. It opens up like the big chick card did. You could also use it as an embellishment on a scrap page too. It could be just single layered or you could make it like the card and have hidden journaling. It's made using the Big Shot and several punches. You could also make a smaller version with just punches too (which I did, but forgot to take a picture.) I used white and Basic gray paper. I used the large and small ovals, word window and scalloped oval along with the large scallop Big Shot die. The eyes are the white gel pen. On my smaller one I inked all my edges with the gray and it gave it more dimension, which I liked better and would add again next time. So I hope you enjoy my little sheep. Also, so you know I didn't design the sheep, but I'm not sure who I saw it from first or who designed it as several demos have made similar items. Another thing I saw recently that demos have done with this type of sheep is they put the white parts through the Big Shot again and give it texture and then lightly ink it so it looks more 3dish and adds texture. Hope that gives you some ideas. Have a great day today.

No comments: