Saturday, August 7, 2010

butterfly builder roller birthday card

Hey everyone, I hope you are having a good day today.

This was another card that we did for our last club night. We used the new builder wheels with the jumbo roller. I left out the middle wheel so we could use the new satin Razzleberry ribbon in the center. It's so pretty and adds a nice shine to the card and the space looks really good with that width of ribbon. I rolled the wheels with Old Olive ink. I used the Punched Posies hostess set for the butterflies. If you don't have this one, then Butterfly Prints in the main catalog is really close. For these butterflies. We used Rich Razzleberry and Concord Crush to ink the butterflies using the Rock and Roll technique. The middle one is popped up with dimensionals to give some dimension to the card. :) I just thought this was a fun and pretty easy card for a birthday. You basically just roll it, tie on ribbon, stamp and punch 3 butterflies and your done.
Like I've said lately, I really like easy as the schedule has been a little crazy and will be even more so when school starts.
So I hope you enjoy today's share.
Thanks for looking and have a great day.

No comments: