Tuesday, August 24, 2010

door prize notes

Hi all,
I wanted to share a little note card I made. Actually I made up several of these and packaged them up for a door prize at my last workshop. I think they make adorable little cards. With this color combination, I think they also make a great little teacher gift too. I may have to make up a set of these for some of the kids teachers. Good teachers really put in a lot of time and energy and I think they deserve little thank yous along the way. I'm hoping I'll get some extra time soon to make some as my children have some really nice teachers.
I took these cards and added an envelope (also stamped with the apple) and put it into a cello bag and made a bag topper to match. I'm sorry I didn't get a picture with it all packaged up. I was in a hurry and did manage to make an extra card, but had to hurry to get the packaging done. But I basically used the same colors and theme for the bag topper.
It's hard to tell in this picture, but the circles in the background are stamped with daffodil. The rest of the colors are Real Red, Old Olive and Basic Black. The set is a level 2 hostess set called Apple Blossoms. Something to earn with a qualifying workshop. If you are interested in hosting a workshop let me know and we can set one up.
So I hope you enjoy my little note today. Have a really great day today. Don't forget to take some time to say thanks to someone or send them an encouraging note. It only takes seconds, but can mean a lot.

No comments: