Wednesday, August 4, 2010

owl 3x3 for you card

I always like giving my club members a little something extra when they come to club. Just a small way to say thank you for coming and learning together with me and helping support my business each month.
This was a little card I made for them last time they came. It uses our new owl punch. I also used our bird punch (for the leaves) and I also used the Big Shot to texture his little belly area using the textured embossing folder to do that.
I also used the saying from Teeny Tiny wishes which is a great versatile set with lots of different sayings. It's one of my favorites since there are so many to chose from.
This punch is kind of fun to work with. I've also seen several other things made out of it that I'll have to try soon. I mean if you look at the base of it what can you make out? hhmmm? I see a flower, an animal head (without the feet) and possibly some other items too. I'll have to play around with it some more, so I can share some of the different items it makes. If you see something in it you'll have to share what you come up with too. That's one of the fun parts - being creative and sharing together. With our new Stampin' Connections website that demos can access there are thousands of ideas out there. I love being able to access that and getting to see and get all the new stuff first. It becomes almost like Christmas...too fun.
So anyways, I hope you enjoy my little note card. I also hope you have a great day tomorrow and are able to stay cool. Blessings.

No comments: