Saturday, August 21, 2010

tropical note happy birthday

Sorry I'm such a slacker. There has just been a lot going on. I took some pictures of some projects I've done lately so hopefully I can post more often in the next few days. Our kids started school back this past week and one is now in middle school. She is on a school sports team and she has kept us hopping with car pool duty for all the practices and such, Especially since she goes to a school 25 minutes away from our house.
So between that, work, church, and a special training that Stampin' Up! is providing for us I haven't had much free time lately. So probably until the season is over and the training from Stampin' Up! is over I won't get to post as often. Hopefully you will still visit from time to time to see what is here and it will help inspire you to create, which is the best part of it all. :)
For this project - I created a small Tropical Party 3 x 3 notecard for a make and take. I thought it ended up being a fun little birthday note to add to a gift or a package. I can even imagine a gift bag stamped with the same set. Maybe I need to stamp one of those soon.
I really like this set for summer pictures. When you stamp it with some fresh fun summer colors you can get some pretty designs.
This set is only available through the end of the month though, so if you'd like to get it now is the time to get it.
The saying is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and can really be switched out for several different sayings even as they are all about that size give or take a little.
I like these little cards. They are good for gifts or a thank you even. Just something small to say hey I'm thinking of you. We sell envelopes to go with them too, so you can stamp them to match as well. I have another one I did recently too which I packaged up into a set. I'll have to show you that little card next.
So I hope you enjoy my small share today.
Hope you have a great day.

No comments: