Saturday, December 18, 2010

calendar page - boyscouts

I made some calendars for some Christmas presents this year. This is one of the pages.
This was November's page. I chose my son for November because that's his birthday month. This year he started boy scouts and is really enjoying it, so I picked boy scout pictures for this page.

The calendar page, I included a picture on too. I like how you can coordinate the two and put them together and how you can put pictures on the calendar part too. I've been trying to keep the calendar pages simple. This is one of the busier pages, but still pretty basic in design.

If you haven't checked out My Digital Studio you should. It's pretty easy to manipulate and move around in. The projects come out really pretty too and makes a great keepsake item. You can also make them into DVD/CDs to give to people. Lots of choices on how to finish your project.

No comments: