Monday, December 13, 2010

jolliest time bag

I have been looking at this stamp set for a while, so I finally decided to get it. It's a fun set and reminds me of my childhood, so I decided to get it. It has a santa, a snowman, a tree and a saying. All are happy, fun images. I took the santa image and colored him in using the markers (Real Red and Basic Black) and then I used my blender pen and Blushing bride to color his face. I also used my two way glue pen and some Dazzling Diamond glitter to highlight some of the snowflakes falling down, but that's hard to see on this picture. It makes for a fun, sparkling snowfall. For this package I just punched out using the 1 3/4" circle punch and our new scallop circle punch. I used Garden Green and real red papers. All the candy and tags are in one of our large cello bags. This is my sons treat bag for his special area teachers. It's a mixture of hard candies and chocolate along with some Christmas tags. I hope they like it. We had fun making them.

I also made this image into a tag. You can also make it into an ornament. It has varied usage. It's a fun image I think.

I got the punched out idea from Demonstrator Becky Roberts. She had some samples using it, and I thought what a cute idea. It was the last sample I saw before finally deciding to purchase the set.

So I hope you enjoy the share. Christmas is coming and it is very exciting for our family. Lots to look forward too. Hope you have a great day.

No comments: