Monday, December 27, 2010

step-mother's journal



One thing I did this year was purchase journals for a few of my family members. It is one of the newer items that Stampin' Up! creates for you with it's MDS print service. This was one of them. Each one I made had a different look and color scheme to it. My other one I made was more relaxed and traditional and my daughter's was more funky like. This one is busier, but I still like it. I'm showing you the front and back. The spine had printing on it too (had the name on it, which I think is cool). You just create it in the digital program and then upload it to the printers and you get back a journal. Fairly easy to do.

We had a get together a few months ago and we got her family and our family together and we took pictures of each family and all the grandkids. I thought what a fun way to showcase some pictures for her. Now every time she writes in her journal, she can see pictures of her grandkids and her family. What fun!

No comments: