Wednesday, December 22, 2010

come to bethlehem bags

These were some little gifts that my kids gave to their church teachers. Just a little something to say thanks for all their hard work and for working with them. It wasn't a lot and definitely not what a teacher is worth, but just a little something to say I'm thinking of you - thanks.
We really appreciate all the teachers and adults that work with our kids, because it really does take a village to raise a child.

This was made with the Come to Bethlehem stamp set and I used my new circle punch to punch out a circle of whisper white. I then stamped the magi in concord and then I used my Crumb cake dauber and colored in the sand and the edges of the circle. I then stamped the saying and punched it out using the modern label punch. To get the red behind it, I just punched out a second punch and cut it in half to make the ends red. It is also raised up on dimensionals. I then just filled one of our cellos with some goodies and then added the embellishments. It's hard to tell here but the star has glitter on it too, so it sparkles.

No comments: