Sunday, December 26, 2010

Thank you card - Christmas

This was a card I gave out to most of my club members. It uses the embossing folder and some white craft ink. It's really pretty in person and the snowflakes really show up. This picture isn't the best though. I used the new Cherry Cobbler seam binding which works similar to regular ribbon. The saying is stamped and punched out and added on with dimensionals. I like the Baja with the Cherry cobbler. They look good together.

I really appreciate all the support my club members give. They come every month excited to create new things and it makes it fun sharing items with them. So I gave them a small little gift and one of two different cards.
The top one or this other one, which is the same snowflake embossing folder, just with a different color scheme. This one I inked it up using some bashful blue. I then punched a couple snowflakes and added on the same thanks with dimensionals. I then added a couple of jewels and some navy satin ribbon to round it all out. I liked them and I had fun making them. I hope they enjoy them too.

No comments: