Wednesday, December 8, 2010

gift card holder - snowflakes


This is a gift card holder that I made for a teacher. I used the skinny tins that SU sells. I stamped the white snowflakes with white Stazon on the front, back and on inside top of the tin. I then created a belly band to go around it which is the center part. It's stamped in navy and bashful blue using the Serene snowflakes stamp set. I then added thin navy grosgrain ribbon and attached a tag. The tag is a stamp from the Tags till Christmas stamp set. It's stamped in navy and I used my real red, Black and Garden green markers to color in parts of the snowman. I also punched out a navy snowflake using the snowflake punch and layered it behind the tag. They were actually pretty quick and easy to put together, which is good as there are several teachers that will be getting a gift. My kid's teachers are great and my kids love school mainly because they have good teachers. So we are giving them gifts for Christmas.
So I hope this packaging inspires you some too. Especially those of you that like to give gift cards. Hope you have a great day.

No comments: