Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving


This is an idea I got from another SU Demo (sorry I don't remember the name). This card is one I made for my club members. I thought it was nice but simple to mass produce. We made several items this past meeting. I wanted them to know how thankful I am for them and we also made a book that I'll show soon, that they could use to write items that they were thankful for. I know our family is blessed to have friends and family members that we love. Don't forget to take time this holiday to say thanks to someone you love and tell them how much you love them.
Have a great Thanksgiving day.

Here is what I used to make this card:
paper: kraft, tangerine tango, ski slope dsp
ink: close to cocoa
stamps: Holiday & wishes
accessories: wide oval punch, daubers, olive narrow grosgrain, chocolate chip wide grosgrain, glue dots and dimensionals

No comments: