Monday, November 24, 2008

Holiday Extravaganza

Update: Click on the flyer on the left to see it bigger.

From December 26th thru Dec 1 SU is holding a Holiday Extravaganza promotion. Starting Wednesday, if you go to my SU website you can order some specials at reduced price. They haven't told us what yet, but it's my understanding that it's bundled items that are discounted, rumor has up to 50% off. Now we know how rumors are and SU is being really hush hush about what's to come, so there is no guarantee there, but there is a lot of chatter and speculation about it all. They have also shared it's while supplies last, so if you really like something get it, because there is no guarantee it will be there a few days later. So if you need some stuff for Christmas, go to my site and see if there is anything you'd like for Christmas. Let me know if you have any questions. I'll do my best to answer them. Have a great day.

No comments: