Sunday, November 23, 2008

Holy Triptych Christmas ornament

The Christmas bug has already been hitting me. I've done several cards, a few scrapbook pages, a treasure book for holiday memories. I enjoy making fun things for the holidays. How about you? One thing we use to do as kids is make crafts for the holiday, especially ornaments. Besides having fun with the Christmas kits, I've also been experimenting with other techniques as well. This one is done with acetate and Black Staz-on. I colored this in with a blue and yellow sharpie and my white Staz-on. I then added dazzling diamond glitter to the white wing. I added in some iridescent filler to the inside to give it more of a surreal feel to it, but it was really quick and easy. Here is what I used to make this ornament.
Stamps: Holy Triptych
ink: Black & white Staz-on, Sharpie markers (non SU)
paper: acetate
accessories: coluzzle, dazzling diamond glitter, silver cording, cropodile, aqua painter

I hope you get the bug to to have fun and enjoy some holiday craft making too. Have a great day and remember to tell those you love how much you appreciate and love them.

No comments: