Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Season to Share part 3

Okay, I hope you all aren't getting sick of the season to share. I just had fun playing with this. I also have scrapbook pages, but I'll share those tomorrow. Then I'll share what I did at club and a box I'd like to show you how to do, but I have to get more pictures taken first. I'm sorry I haven't posted much. It's not even the holidays and I've gotten so busy. My son just turned 5 and he's had like 4 different celebrations already and one more to go (kid party, school, my family, my husband's family, etc). He's one excited, sugared up kid. Not to mention keeping up with all the kids activities, homework and I got to enjoy club this week with some great ladies. I also have a bags, tags and gift card class I'm getting ready for on Saturday so it's been a busy week. Of course many of you deal with the same thing, so you know what I mean. So here are some more fun projects for you to peruse. I hope you enjoy them.
This first card was easy. I wanted it to look like a package, but was also trying to make it flat in case I wanted to mail it, so I just cut strips of paper and used the mono adhesive to glue them together and topped it off with a punched circle and added a tag sticker from the Season to share elements. Really quick and easy. I used Riding hood red and kiwi kiss paper.

I was playing around with package looking cards and this one uses the old olive wide grosgrain ribbon. I just looped a bow in the center and held it together with a small piece of ribbon and glue dots. I then added the two small tags and got a cute present card. Again I used the Riding hood red paper.




This last item is 2 separate tags. I just placed them on red paper so they would show up on my white table. All I did with these is placed the sticker on paper, matted them and then used my ticket corner punch and my tag punch and trimmed the corners. Then used my cropodile and hole punched it and added ribbon. It was done in nothing flat. You ought to try some. They are found in the accessories section of the catalog - called Season to Share. For these tags I used the following: Riding hood red, kiwi kiss, & whisper white paper; the tag and ticket corner punches, cropodile, whisper white ribbon and old olive ribbon. Thanks for looking and have an awesome day

No comments: