Saturday, November 22, 2008

Scrapbook with Season to Share

These are a couple 6 x 6 pages made with the Season to Share accents and elements. These were quick and easy which I'm liking now. Especially with the holidays coming up, the quicker the better.

Both of these pages were made with Riding Hood red and Kiwi Kiss and some of the cardstock stickers from the Season to Share. When you put them together the green flows continuously across both pages.


Sorry, I haven't updated much lately. With my all the events for my sons birthday and just normal stuff, plus some extra getting ready for holiday stuff (like rehearsals, cleaning, planning, etc) it's been more difficult. No excuse really, but it at least lets you know what's going on. I'm assuming some of you all are experiencing some of the same stuff and know what I mean. Just remember to take time out to spend with God, your family and make some time for you too. It never fails this time of year - we never take time to relax and enjoy what's around us. Take a moment today and do that - and then breathe and then smile. Because after all, when you reflect on it, we are all truly blessed. :)

No comments: