Tuesday, November 11, 2008

personal update

Hey everyone,
Sorry I haven't posted much lately. Life has been busy it seems and I've been letting it get to me. I've also been trying to keep up with all my classes and club this month as well as trying to spend time with friends and family, both of which are very important to me. I've been trying to do some soul seeking too and need some time to let things sink in some. Of course, I haven't had too much time to do that, but I'm trying and could use some prayer along those lines.

Anyways, there has been exciting thing going on though. We just tonight finished the last of our gift class items. We ended up splitting the items into two different days to make it easier to get stuff done. Tonight we worked on the perpetual calendar which makes a great Christmas gift. Here is a peak at a couple of the pages we did. These are May and July. Aren't they cute? This calendar was fun for me, because it uses so many different stamps and colors. I like variety for sure. I've also worked on some other items and as soon as I can find where my husband laid the camera, I'll take some pics for you. I hope you all are doing great. If you have any questions, let me know.

For May I used Inspired by Nature and Garden Whimsy (two of my favorite sets) and for July I used the Spotlight on Christmas set (the star). I like using sets out of context so this was fun I thought. Have a great day.

No comments: